Along with some great items for your flock, our September box provided chicken keepers with some items to aid in relaxation now that the kids are off to school (or you’ve just had a busy summer!).
- A hardcover copy of “Chickens in the Road,” a memoir by Suzanne McMinn
- Egg Yolk Face Mask from Body Love Potions
- Aromatherapy Herbal Bath Tea with lavender, chamomile, and Epsom salts
For your flock:
- An 8oz. bag of Chubby Mealworms
- A sample of Cluckin’ Good Grubs from Scratch and Peck Feeds
- An 8oz. bottle of Blu-Kote antiseptic spray
- Three samples of Original Bag Balm skin moisturizer (for chickens and humans! Use for preventing frostbitten combs.)
- One Brooder Bottle Cap from The Chicken Fountain
Not a September subscriber? Get our September 2016 box without a subscription in our Shop, but there are only a few left! This option is perfect for anyone who just can’t wait for their first box, wants to try out this whole subscription box thing without a commitment, or for a gift. We’ll send this one out the next business day following your order, and you won’t get another one (or be charged for another one) unless you subscribe.
Please note: Substitutions may be made on items in past boxes based on product availability.
Get yours now!