Holy cow – it’s been A YEAR since we posted on the blog! There’s no excuse really, other than the fact that Henny & Roo has exploded in the last year, and we were focused on curating the best boxes we could for our subscribers. At that time, we had around 300 subscribers, and now almost 1000 backyard chicken keepers receive our monthly boxes. It’s crazy! We know!
We’re proud to present the vendors from our November 2017 box:
- 3-Grain Scratch ‘n Corn treat from Scratch & Peck Feeds
- Flock Frenzy treat from Chick-O-Rama
- 32 numbered leg bands from Happy Hen Treats
- Greeting card and envelope from artist Sarah Rosedahl
- Chicken-inspired dishtowel from Henny & Roo
- Henny & Roo Peppermint Lavender Comb & Wattle Salve
- Saline and syringe for flushing eyes and wounds
Unfortunately, our November box sold out, so we don’t have any more in our Shop, but we are now taking orders for our December box, and you won’t want to miss it! All active subscribers will receive a copy of best-selling author Melissa Caughey’s new book, How to Speak Chicken, in their December box. Sign up now!